This week's results:
- Jerusha - maintained (I'm changing my goal of eating a treat under 150 cal... My will power is not strong enough to allow myself any junk yet. My new goal is to track my food every day and to keep a 1,000 calorie deficit for each day.)
- Rebecca - lost 2 (nice work!)
- Clarissa - gained 2.6
- Jason - gained 3.4
- Crystal - lost 0.2 (yay!)
Clarissa was in charge of bringing a recipe this week to share with us all. She found her recipe on allrecipes.com for
Cranberry Waldorf Salad
Original recipe makes 9 - 1/2 cup servings
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt (Clarissa uses a carb master vanilla yogurt)
- Clarissa also thought adding turkey or chicken would be good in this recipe
- Combine cranberries, apple, celery, grapes, raisins, walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, and yogurt. (I chop cranberries in a food processor, and it works great). Toss to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Stir just before serving. Garnish with frosted cranberries and mint leaves if desired. For frosted cranberries, wet cranberry and roll in sugar.