Sunday, December 16, 2012

Positive Results

Hello everyone. This is Rebecca. This week was a good week for everyone especially because it was 2 weeks before Christmas.

The Results

  • Jason -3.2 (cheers for you!!!)
  • Jerusha -0.8
  • Rebecca maintained
  • Crystal +1.2
This week was a quick meeting but we all shared how our week was. I started of my talking about how my goal to not eat fast food only last 5ish hours. I have been thinking a lot about that and reflecting that when I word goal as "don't, wont, stay away from" that is all I focus on-the thing I cant have. As the New Years is approaching I have been pondering this and have decided that all my New Years goals are going to be positive.

Positive. Here are a few examples:
  • I will eat healthy homemade meals
  • Eat a fruits and veggies as snacks.
  • I will record and reflect things in my journal or blog weekly.
Remember to be positive and realistic. Make goal achievable.

Have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment