- Jerusha: +5.2
- Rebecca: Maintained :)
- Clarissa: +1.6
- Crystal: -0.2 (Yay! She's our winner!)
- Jason: +1.4
We got 2 new members last week... Yay!!! Their results this week were:
- Patrick: -1.6
- Mary Catherine: -1
Patrick and Mary Catherine are married and have a cute little daughter, Savannah (no idea if I spelled that right). Here are their before pictures:
We are so happy they've joined us!!!
Last week Rebecca and I were discussing where we wanted these meetings to go and Rebecca set up a new agenda and presented it this week. We are really excited about it. Up until now, the meetings haven't been what we originally had in mind... We've been in some sort of survival mode. We are now determined to make this group what we originally wanted it to be. Basically, we'll have one meeting a month here, weigh-in only on the 2nd and 4th weeks, and we'll meet somewhere and do something active on the other weeks. This month is as follows:
- April 6 - 8:30 am Early weigh-in and introduction to new meeting schedule
- April 13 - No meeting or weigh-in (Rebecca and I will both be out of town)
- April 20 - 9 am weigh-in at Borah High School and walking/jogging
- April 27 - 9 am weigh-in at Katherine Albertson park and nature walk
If you don't want to join the group, but ever want to join us for our activities, you are more than welcome to come. We're hoping to set up some activities like ultimate frisbee, frisbee golf, tennis, etc.